Monday, December 21, 2009

Lori Boe Floral Designs: 12.13.2009

I've known Lori for several years, and we even grew up in the same neighborhood (sort of). We had lost touch after school and recently stumbled upon each other again. I knew she had worked doing floral design for quite some time now, so when I heard she had started her own business I just had to see how far she had come. Low and behold, she is better than ever and producing some amazing works of art! We scheduled a quick impromptu photo shoot for a 'simple' wedding she was setting up at the Shore Cliff in Shell Beach, and it was nothing short of stunning. Anyway, here's a few shots I clicked off of her arrangements. If you need any floral designs done, I highly recommend Lori Boe Floral Design!!








1 comment:

  1. I am so impressed by your work! I wish I would have known about you before my wedding. However, seeing it from a different photographer's point-of-view is fun. I love the way you captured Lori's flowers. She was so awesome to work with. I'm sure we'd love to do some anniversary pics in Pismo one of these days and I would love to keep you in mind. Your photography is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete