Saturday, March 6, 2010

The new Fry-Mobile

So after weeks of jumping through DMV and Bank hoops, we were finally able to bring the new Fry-mobile home. Growing up i've always had fairly small cars (Toyota MR-2, Toyota Starlet, etc.), and although the Volvo (see below) was way faster than it should have been, it left a lot to be desired in the corners (re: drove like a speed-boat).
Eventually, the time came for me to move on and I sold the Volvo a couple weeks ago with the intentions of buying something a little more sporty. Fast forward to Wednesday night, and I am now the proud owner of a 2003 Mini Cooper S. This is seriously one of the most fun cars I have driven (and I've driven quite a few cars in my time). Within a day after owning it, I am already finding the limits of the stability control - it inspires confidence immediately!
Here she is in all her glory (with a shot of the Volvo 850 T-5r that was my previous ride).

Enjoy!
--Trevor







3 comments:

  1. so sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A baby fry, how cute Trevor. Bet it is lots of fun and I can't wait to meet it when we come down this weekend. Happy for you... mama grebe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh the cats have a new playmate. It really does look nice. congratulations on your new ride.
    Howard

    ReplyDelete