Friday, November 12, 2010

An E-Sesh in a Bread Bowl

We had so much fun on this shoot- Kate and Kevin's e-sesh was done in Pismo at the beach and just walking around the shops downtown. Turns out their first date was actually in Pismo... how appropriate! We really had a good time with them, though because not only do they obviously share the same goofy sense of humor and Trevor and I, but we actually found out they could quite possibly be our twin couple... Not convinced? Hear me out: Kate and Kevin also live in Atascadero. They also have a black dog- a part black lab, no less. AND they also have a tortoise shell cat.... Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure that officially makes us couple twins... Awesome. I know.

So we really had a fun afternoon with these two and were really able to capture the love and silly nature between these the two of them. Not to mention, we all went out to Splash Cafe afterwards and had some amazing clam chowder in a bread bowl. That right there made it the best. engagement. shoot. EVER. :)

Enjoy.



















No comments:

Post a Comment